Feeble Definitions & Synonyms
- physically weak, especially because you are old or sick.
- Synonyms and related words–Feeling and being unhealthy or ill ,frail, unfit…
- Explore Thesaurus Synonyms and related words–Physically weak, weak, frail, feeble…Explore Thesaurus
- Not strong enough to be seen or heard clearly
- Not good enough to achieve the intended result;
- Afraid to do something difficult or unpleasant. Don’t be so feeble. Stand up to her for once.
American definition and synonyms of feeble from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
This is the American English definition of feeble.View British English definition of feeble.
Change your default dictionary to British English.
Leave a Reply